In GAAP Communications, Kennametal India has found a vendor partner that has all the ingredients required to support
the marketing strategies of the organization – originality, creative ingenuity and on time delivery. Over six years of this professional association, the GAAP team has integrated themselves completely with the marketing imperatives
of the organization. Both design and print work produced by GAAP for Kennametal India has always been of the highest calibre and deserving of recognition.
Deputy General Manager
Marketing Services and Corporate Communications
Kennametal - India
GAAP has always displayed excellent creative skills – both in design and copy. They are very proactive and place a priority
on meeting deadlines.
All in all an excellent team.
||GAAP Communications is a multi-service marketing communications agency based at Bangalore
GAAP Communications was founded, in 1999, by Pramodh Naidu and Gopalakrishna Damodar, two experienced hands who spent many years in that cradle of champions – Ogilvy & Mather. Together, they bring you close to 40 years of experience in building some of India’s biggest brands.
Today GAAP is a team of thirteen professionals, all bound together by a common credo – to do great work that brings results at the best possible cost.
Which is what has helped us build an impressive roster of clients that spans the gamut of business domains and is sprinkled with world leading names.
The GAAP Difference
We believe that you should work with GAAP for the following reasons:
- We give you great creative – fresh, innovative ideas that persuade, tease, shock or if required, just simply inform, new ways of looking at old things, sparkling copy and layouts…the works
- Our experience and knowledge are as wide as they are deep – we have worked on almost every product/business category, and almost every communication need, that exist, for several years. We bring rich knowledge, gathered from experience, of markets, brands and consumers, to the table.
- We are nimble and quick to respond – we usually get back to you earlier than you thought we would!
- We are flexible and adaptable – ‘s***t happens, briefs change’ – This is a fact of life that we have learnt to live with.
- We are cost effective – Really, we are. We like making money the old fashioned way, by earning it. Not by over pricing ourselves.